The Adidas ELITE program is a "college preparatory" program designed for serious volleyball athletes only. Teams will train 3-4x per week on an 8-month schedule (Nov-June) in order to get physically and mentally prepared to play at the collegiate level. Teams attend 10-11 of the toughest tournaments in the nation in order to truly compete with the most talented players in the country. This program is a major time-commitment and most athletes on these teams only focus on volleyball year-round. Practices last 3hrs and include daily position-specific training, strength & conditioning, film study and competitive play. If you are a volleyball FANATIC who eats, breathes and sleeps volleyball 24-7, then this is definitely the program for you!
- Ages: 14-18 (maximum of 4 teams)
- Location: Nashville/North Nashville area
- Hours: 330+ total hours of practice, physical training & competition
- Practices: 3-4 practices per week (3hrs each practice)
- Tournaments: 10-11 tournaments (26+ days of competition)
- Matches: 60-80 per season
- Season: November - June (with 2 wks off at Christmas & 1 week during school finals)