Ethos is a 501c3 Not-for-profit organization whose goal is to help kids learn valuable life skills through the sport of volleyball. But as they say, it takes a village to raise a child and here at Ethos, it takes the support of our families, friends and relatives. Every extra dollar we raise helps keep our costs/overhead down and allows our kids to play more volleyball for less money. We ask that at a bare minimum, ALL our families participate in the Kroger Community Rewards & Amazon Smile programs since they are both free. Each program works year-round and every purchase you make will earn a small % to help the club.
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS (click here)
- Simple to use - just link your Kroger Rewards card & start shopping
- Earn $$ towards your kid's club fees by simply printing out a summary report at the end of each quarter
AMAZON SMILE (click here)
- Amazon Smile is a charitable website operated by Amazon that lets you enjoy purchasing all the same products at the same low price and same convenient shipping as Amazon.com.
- The only difference is that when you purchase through AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) the Amazon foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to Ethos.
LOVE SERVE-A-THON (coming December 2022)
- Ask friends, family, neighbors to sponsor you per serve
- Serve 100 balls at designated "serve-a-thon" day and then collect $$ from sponsor families or businesses
- All money raised goes to our LOVE Scholarship fund which helps low-income families play club volleyball
- FYI - we raised over $15,000 in 2021 for use in the 2022-2023 season