Ethos Volleyball Club is a 501c3 Not-for-Profit Organization and as such there are many Fundraising Programs available to our families. A few are outlined below and we will update this section as more opportunities present themselves. Simply click on each fundraising option to learn more:
BRIDGESTONE CONCESSIONS (click here)
- Great fundraiser for anyone 18+ willing to work on their nights off
- Earn $$ by working the concession stands at concerts, sporting events, etc.
LOVE Scholarship Application (CLICK HERE)
- Each year our Ethos players, coaches and parents help raise money for those families who cannot afford to play club volleyball. There is never enough to go around but hopefully this can help ease the cost for some families.
- Learn more about the LOVE Scholarship and fill out an application on the link above. All applications must be submitted by Oct 15th, 2022 to be considered for the 2022-2023 season.
BANNER SALES (coming soon)
- Ask local businesses to purchase a banner to be hung at the Ethos facility
- Players earn 50% of each banner sale toward their club dues
- Banners to be hung for 1 yr in the Ethos facility
CANDY SALES (coming soon)
- 50% profit goes directly to your child
- Order the exact candy/snacks you want to sell